Salesforce B2B Commerce allows businesses to develop eCommerce storefronts tailored to large-volume purchases from other businesses on the internet. Customers in B2B commerce require convenient online access to suppliers to purchase products for their enterprises. You can quickly get sales information and then choose the right path.
What features does B2B Commerce Provide?
Online purchases made by businesses require different functionality than those made by individuals. These buyers could order tens of thousands of things worth millions of dollars. Buyers will need the following items for these types of transactions:
- Sites that are authenticated and require each visitor to log in
- Hundreds of thousands of products per order can be accommodated in shopping carts.
- Rapid reordering allows you to place large, frequent orders quickly and easily—all with just a few clicks.
- Custom storefront themes give each account its look and feel.
- Account-specific product catalogs for a specific subset of products
- Variable and dynamic goods
- Pricing negotiated/contractually agreed upon by account or customer segment.
- Multiple delivery dates and locations are possible thanks to complex shipping features.
- Credit cards, purchase orders, and automated clearing house (ACH) transactions are just a few of the payment options available.
- Each authorized visitor’s order history
- Search \sStorefront and order templates
Know in detail about B2B
As B2B transactions are frequently made over time by long-term customers, commerce data collection is critical. That’s why B2B Commerce is designed on the Salesforce Lightning Platform from the ground up. It comes pre-loaded with Salesforce CRM data from the following sources:
- Cloud of Service,
- Cloud of Sales,
- Cloud of Experience
Buyers can access CRM information directly from their website. They can, for example, leverage CRM data to display a single customer’s negotiated price instead of the list price. Buyers can also access service case information, previous orders, and other account information straight from their websites. One of the reasons some of the world’s largest organizations pick Salesforce when they decide to sell online is the combination of B2B Commerce with Salesforce’s.
How do B2B Commerce and CRM Data Interact?
Important data is easily accessible to both vendors and buyers because of B2B Commerce and CRM data convergence. Sellers can view all B2B Commerce activity in Salesforce through their sales dashboard. Account managers and sales reps can observe B2B Commerce activity like orders and carts and sales and service items like opportunities and cases when they drill down to the account or contact record level.
This means that account managers and sales representatives have a complete picture of customer behavior, regardless of whether the purchase was made online or through a sales representative. They can also spot changes based on abandoned shopping carts or order history changes.
Ecommerce is a massive market that is rapidly expanding around the world. Consumers and organizations alike increasingly want a seamless online shopping experience that caters to their specific requirements, whether making large or small purchases. Now you know how Salesforce Commerce Cloud’s great products provide B2B and B2C businesses with the tools they need to sell products and services online.