The Delhi University will announce the DU JAT 2022 exam advertisement through the NTA on the official website. In addition, the NTA will notify the application dates for the exam on the website. DU JAT or Delhi University Joint Admission Test is a national level entrance examination which is conducted each year by the NTA or National Testing Agency for the candidates seeking admissions into BA Honours in Business Economics, Bachelors of Management Studies (BMS), Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA). Candidates can get admission to 16 colleges affiliated with Delhi University through the DU JAT exam.
The DU JAT Entrance exam is conducted in different cities in the online mode for the aspirants who have passed their class 12 examinations. Aspirants who wish to get admission to one of the DU colleges for Management courses must have started their DU JAT Preparation. Aspirants must select the best DU JAT books for their preparation.
How to Apply Online for DU JAT 2022 Application Form?
Basically, the DU JAT 2022 Application Form will be released online in June 2022. However, the following steps should be followed to apply for DU JAT 2022.
- First, visit the official website of Delhi Univerity.
- And then the first step is the “Registration” process.
- Then, register yourself by providing the basic details.
- Once you have registered yourself successfully on the online portal, you will receive a registration number and a password.
- Log In with the registration number and password.
- Then, fill in your personal details, educational qualification, and other details.
- Thereafter, upload the required documents in the prescribed size and format. However, the list of documents that are to be uploaded has been mentioned below.
- You should select the course for which you wish to take admission.
- Once you have uploaded all the required documents and filled in all the details, you will be required to pay the application fee.
- In the end, you have to take a printout of the receipt and application form for future purposes.
Eligibility Criteria For DU JAT 2022
The eligibility criteria provided by Delhi University for DU JAT are compiled here by BYJU’s Exam Prep. Check the DU JAT Eligibility Criteria before filling out the application form; otherwise, their application may get rejected.
- You should have passed the HS School Examination of CBSE or any other class 12 equivalent exam from any recognized institute or board.
- If you belong to the General or unreserved Category, you should have achieved at least 60% in Class 12.
- SC, ST, CW, and PwD categories, must have scored at least 55% in Class 12.
- If you are awaiting your 12th Results, you are eligible to apply even then.
DU JAT Syllabus
- Quantitative Ability: Numbers, Profit and loss, ratio and proportion, fractions and decimals, graphs, and pie chart
- Reasoning and Analytical Ability: Verbal analogy, Direction and Distance, Time sequence, Verbal reasoning, Terms and prepositions, Number series, Word sequence, and Missing characters
- General English: Reading Comprehension, Fill in the blanks, Synonyms & Antonyms
- General Awareness: Geography, History, Economics, Politics, Current Affairs, Science, Computers, etc
Check the DU JAT Preparation Tips provided by BYJU’s Exam Prep experts.
- First, start organizing your study materials and look at the current affairs. It is very much important for any kind of competitive examination.
- Next, plan your day. If you dreamt of leading a successful life, then you should manage your time and set a powerful routine so that you can get most of the time for practice.
- Practice. As we know practice makes every man perfect, so, the more you practice, you will be closer to success.
- Mock test. A DU JAT mock test is very much important for any preparation. It helps to know where your position is right now. So, according to the level, you should practice and give the mock test.